Because the colours fit so nicely with our muslin swaddles we decided to include some in our range. You can buy the dummies together with a swaddle for a nice price, or just a single dummy.
There is a handy label on the swaddles to which you can attach the dummy!
For now we only have size 2. This is for babies of approximately 6-18 months. If you have any questions about the size, please let us know, we can help you!
Instructions for use Bibs dummies
- The Bibs dummies must first be placed in boiled water for 5 minutes before first use. This means that you boil water, remove it from the hob and then leave the dummies in it for a maximum of 5 minutes. For further use you can clean the dummy by pouring boiling water over it.
- The Bibs dummies must not be cleaned in boiling water, a microwave or a dishwasher.
- Also they should not be placed in the sun or warm places; the dummy may become sticky or discoloured.
- Replace the dummy every 4 to 6 weeks.
- The dummy part is made of natural rubber, which allows the dummy to grow larger when sucked on. It is therefore possible that the original shape of the dummy differs from a previously purchased dummy.
- When the dummy is rinsed clean, water can get into the spout. Place the dummy upside down on a dry cloth to allow the water to drain out.
- When your child accidentally puts the dummy in his mouth, remove it gently. Because of the holes in the shield nothing can happen.
- The dummies have been tested and found safe according to the European regulations (EN1200+A1)
For your baby's safety, always inspect the product carefully before use. Especially if your baby already has teeth. Pull the dummy in all directions. Throw it away if there are signs of damage or weakness